2010-03-29

dizzying selection of customization options

My first foray into blogging and I spend two hours perusing all the customization options Blogger offers. I did have some meaningful things to say, but now I'm too tired.

Over the next few days, weeks, who knows how long, this site's layout is likely to change while I decide how I want it to look. People who know me know this process can take a long time as I can get picky about things. I am already unhappy with how much blank space there is on either side of the content. Yes, I am aware Blogger offers different templates that do fill in the full width of the browser, but I don't like the fonts. Yet more things I'll need to customize.

What? Gadgets? 2100+ of them? Maybe that's why it's taken me so long to start blogging: too many customization options distracting me from actually writing. This isn't a complaint as customization is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment